Electrolux Professional Vended Laundry Washers
BDS Laundry Systems is proud to be a distributor of Electrolux washers, the premier option for vended laundry owners. The newest line of Electrolux washers is the Professional 5000 Series available in 18 lb. to 135 lb. sizes. These high-speed extraction washers significantly improve electrical and gas savings helping increase profits in your vended laundry. The goal of Electrolux machines is to maximize throughput in vended laundries creating happy customers with quicker wash cycles and more available machines throughout the day. Electrolux’ 5000 Series machines are made with countless features to improve performance and help save time and costs including:
- Smart Technology: Customers connect to machines through smartphones to receive a text when a cycle is done or a machine becomes available. Owners can also receive real-time data to gage machine productivity.
- Automatic Water Savings: The Automatic Water Saving feature automatically calculates the actual weight of the load adding precisely the right amount of water for optimal results. This feature is only available on Electrolux machines and significantly reduces water consumption and energy costs.
- Easy Programming: Professional 5000 Series machines are made with the Compass Pro Microprocessor offering up to 20 languages, easy access to USB, countless programmable cycles and a built-in clock for promotional pricing.
- SuperBalance and PowerBalance: Automatically calculates the amount of unbalanced loads in the washer drum to maximize water extraction, lower maintenance and energy costs, and reduce machine vibration helping extend the life of the machine.
Electrolux Professional Vended Laundry Dryers
Electrolux has also introduced Professional 5000 Series Dryers that reduce gas usage by 40 percent and dry garments 12 percent faster. The gas savings and time savings are related to an axial airflow design, tight construction and reversing cylinders. When paired with Electrolux G-Force Washers these dryers provide increased load capacities, faster drying times, less wear and tear on garment and lower energy consumption. Additional time and money saving features include:
- Compass Pro Microprocessor: The innovative microprocessor offers easy to use programming all using one knob. The microprocessor offers 55 standard programs and 15 custom programs and cycle names – available in more than 20 languages.
- Lint Screen: The improved lint screen in these dryers is the best in the industry.
- Real-Time Clock: This feature provides time of day pricing for happy hour and promotional pricing.
- EcoPower: Every Professional 5000 Series Dryer is outfitted with the EcoPower feature offering 15 percent energy savings by determining when garments are dry and automatically lowering the temperature in dryers which prevents over drying and reduces wear and tear.
Learn more about all of the Electrolux Vended Laundry washers and dryers by reaching out to our laundry experts at BDS Laundry Systems online or by phone at 1-800-688-0020.