Check out UniMac's Laundry Room Best Practices: A Total Solution to Improve your Laundry Operation e-book for best practices on maintaining equipment, how to best train your staff, when to call in reinforcements or replace equipment and how you can save $14,751 per year by reinvesting in UniMac equipment.
UniMac OPL equipment delivers maximum throughput and performance with an industry-leading class of washing machines, tumble dryers, finishing ironers and other specialized equipment meeting every OPL environment need. Offering rugged designs, ultimate durability, cutting-edge technology and unmatched efficiency UniMac OPL machines provide the lowest cost of ownership in the commercial laundry industry. This detailed breakdown of UniMac’s entire line of OPL equipment will help you decide which machine combination is best suited for your OPL environment.
UniMac High-Performance Industrial Washer Extractors
The UniMac High-Performance Industrial Washer Extractor is designed for demanding high-capacity on-premise laundry operations like hotels, long-term care, hospitals or correctional facilities. The durable construction and industry-leading efficiency is met with exclusive UniMac innovations, including:
- UniLinc: UniMac’s UniLinc feature is a complete OPL Control System allowing owners and managers to gather information on machine performance and maintenance instantly by accessing machine service history logos, error notifications, performance reports and, time and money savings tasks on laptops or smartphones.
- OPTispray: The industry-leading technology takes efficiency to a whole new level with unique spray hardware combined with exclusive software. The innovative design utilizes unique spray hardware minimizing the water required to rinse a load and reduce cycle time with highly effective rinsing.
- ECO Cycles significantly reduce water usage and operating costs while delivering a higher throughput.
- Available in 45-, 65-, 85-, 105-, 130- and 160-lb. capacities.
Mid-Performance Commercial Washer Extractors
The Mid-Performance model commercial washer extractor is designed for OPL facilities that do not require super high G-Force extractors but still want the machine with the industry’s lowest cost of ownership. These machines offer the same durability, efficiency and innovation of the high-performance design while delivering reduced costs and optimized throughput in OPL facilities in industries of all types and sizes like small hotels, mid-sized nursing homes or fire stations. Additional features include:
- State of the art microprocessor offering 30 programmable water levels and 30 custom programmable cycles.
- Built to run 24/7.
- Reduces dry time while increasing throughput with 200 G-Force hard mount performance.
- Bigger motor offering 67 percent more horsepower compared to cabinet washer-extractors.
- Perforated cylinder ribs maximize wash actions.
- Automatic leak detection greatly reduces water loss due to valve blockages or failures.
Cabinet Hardmount Washer Extractors
The cabinet hardmount model is designed to meet low-volume application needs of small OPL facilities or larger facilities looking for added versatility for quick or smaller loads. The industrial strength and innovation of the machine is met with high-efficiency and high-throughput features, including:
- Three control options – M4 (100 G-Force with four cycle controls), M9 (100 or 200 G-Force with 9 cycle controls) and the M30 (100 or 200 G-Force with 30 program options).
- Five performance options to suit customized applications.
- Heavy-duty computer optimized frame design is stronger than ever.
Softmount Commercial Washer Extractors
The Softmount design is made for OPL facilities on the second floor and above or poured foundation isn’t an option. With a combination of Green Technologies designed to reduce costs and EcoTech washing programs delivering 15 percent less water usage the softmount washer extractors are perfect for athletics and hospitality facilities. Additional features include:
- 99 programming options.
- 8 liquid chemical connections.
Car Wash Laundry Machines
The Car Wash laundry machine is the only heavy-duty top loading washer-extractor in the world constructed from 100 percent stainless steel and designed for fast paced OPL environments. Additional facilities include:
- 690 G-Force extraction ensures towels completely dry and ready to use right after the cycle.
- Low maintenance and easy-to-use controls.
- No special flooring needed.
- Rainproof enclosure.
Industrial Tumble Dryers
UniMac’s Industrial Tumble Dryers provide the perfect balance between drying temperature, airflow pattern and usable cylinder space for unmatched drying results. Combining optimal performance and efficiency these machines still significantly reduce utility and labor costs using some of UniMac’s innovative features including:
- OPTidry: The revolutionary feature stops dryers at the exact time the cycle reaches ideal dryness based on the chosen cycle. Installed sensors run through the entire length of the dryer connecting to a rotary transfer switch helping eliminate expenses on wasted labor, linen damage and higher utilities.
- UniLinc: The OPL Control System gives managers instant access to machine service history logs, error notifications, performance reports and, time and money savings tasks on laptops or smartphones.
- TotalVue: Cloud-based management and reporting tool grants managers instant access to how and where laundry costs are being spent.
- Available in 25-, 30-, 35-, 50-, 55-, 75-, 120-, 170- and 200-lb. capacities.
- Stack Tumble Dryers offer same features in 30- and 45-lb. capacities.
Fireman PPE Systems
The PPE Drying Cabinet offers preset programs ranging from 1.5 to 3 hour run time to help reduce drying time against other conventional methods. The unique process provides dual sided airflow as the dryer sends heated air around and inside turnout gear, boots and gloves for a thorough drying at maximum speed and efficiency. The microprocessor control features a user-friendly design and offers five different drying cycle types to meet unique needs.
Commercial Ironing Equipment
Commercial Ironing Equipment is perfect for any item that needs an extra touchup or highest quality finish. With four preset temperatures ranging from 176-degrees Fahrenheit and seven speed settings the flatwork finishers are designed with a safety-first design and energy saving features including:
- Thicker steel construction and a 300-degree angle of contact results in reduced BTU consumption while the specialized micro-control provides robust energy-savings options.
- A stop bar prevents users from placing hands too close to the machine while an alarm system indicates when any components of the machine are not functioning properly.