The name Maytag on multi-housing equipment gives users a sense of comfort knowing their clothes will receive the best clean possible. Multi-housing property owners provide residents with this sense of security and added property amenity by outfitting the building’s laundry room with Maytag Multi-Housing Laundry Equipment. Maytag’s washer and dryer designs feature inherent durability and offer innovative technology translating to 60 percent more energy efficiency compared to previous models. Here’s a breakdown of Maytag’s multi-housing equipment and the newest features.
Front Load High Efficiency (HE) Washers
- Meets CEE Tier III Rating
- Soft-mount design makes installation a breeze and can be used in laundry rooms on all levels of multi-housing buildings.
- AccuTrac Accountability Systems allows property owners or managers to track productivity, gauge the cycles used most by residents and real-time energy efficiency.
- SuperCycle Option gives residents the option to add extra time to the cycle for a bonus wash.
- Self-diagnostic features which alert managers or owners of maintenance or service issues to avoid machine downtime.
- Energy Star qualified.
- Card reader compatible.
- TurboWash System delivering better cleaning with less water use per cycle on average.
- Porcelain enamel with backsplash.
Top Load Washers
- Front access making self-service and preventative maintenance tasks a breeze.
- Most energy-efficient top-load washers.
- Sensor fill water levels significantly reduces water usage.
- 144 G-Force high-speed spin reduces dry time.
- Smooth balance suspension system redistributes load weight for a consistent wash.
- Premium porcelain enamel top
- Clothes guard keeps laundry from damaged caused by washer pump.
High Efficiency (HE) Dryers
- Maytag’s exclusive TurboVent Technology allows for 100 feet of venting capability providing maximum performance and shortening dry times while helping property owners save money in poorly vented buildings.
- Advanced ComputerTrac Controls make programming a breeze and allow managers or property owners to track overall machine efficiency and productivity.
- Front access making it easier to perform service and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Reversible door accommodates a variety of laundry room layouts.
- Premium porcelain enamel top with a backsplash.
- Blower guard protects clothes from damage.
- Extra-large 6.7 cu. ft. capacity.
Electric and Gas Dryers
- Powerful high airflow greatly reduces dry time.
- Simple controls are easy for users.
- Extra-large door and drum opening.
- Reversible side-swing door accommodates multiple laundry room layouts.
- TurboVent Technology provides maximum performance and shortens dry times.
- Large capacity mesh lint filter.
- Advanced ComputerTrac Controls giving owners or managers two-way communication to track productivity and efficiency in machines.
- Premium porcelain enamel top.
- Four roller suspension with permanently lubricated bearings.
- Extra-large 7.4 cu. ft. capacity.
Learn more about Maytag Multi-Housing Laundry Equipment in addition to all of the energy-saving and profit-increasing benefits by calling our laundry experts at 1-800-688-0020 or contacting us online to get a conversation started.