Laundry tips to wash away germs amid the coronavirus
CDC Recommendations on Laundry:
For clothing, towels, linens and other items
- Wash hands with soap and water as soon before and after handling laundry.
- Do not shake dirty laundry.
- Launder items according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Use the warmest appropriate water setting and dry items completely.
- Dirty laundry from an ill person can be washed with other people’s items.
- Clean and disinfect clothes hampers according to guidance for those surfaces.
Learn more on how to prevent the spread.