The world’s largest commercial laundry company, Speed Queen is an innovative leader in manufacturing exceptional commercial laundry equipment for the vended laundry market. Speed Queen’s track record speaks for itself with a history of proven performance and reliability. All Speed Queen equipment is made with rugged commercial-grade construction and built to last. Find the perfect washer and dryer to meet your vended laundry needs with this detailed breakdown of machine styles and profit-increasing features.
Speed Queen Coin Washers
- Hardmount Washer-Extractors: After a complete redesign the Speed Queen Hardmount Washer-Extractor is more efficient and reliable helping increase profitability and save on energy costs. This washer model is available in 20, 30, 40, 60, 80 and 100 lbs. capacities. Additional features include:
- 200 G-Force Extraction Technology: Removes additional water for less moisture on garments at the end of the wash cycle which leads to shorter dry times and happier customers.
- Patented Sump System Design: Speed Queen’s patented design uses 11 percent less water helping save money while Water Guardian technology detects water leaks before significant damage is done.
- Front Load Washers: Speed Queen’s innovative Front Load Washer design has influenced how all front load washers are made throughout the industry. On top of the influential design and industry-leading 440 G-Force final spin technology, each Speed Queen Front Load Washer is made with built-in profit-increasing and energy-saving features including:
- Balancing Technology: The revolutionary balancing technology automatically redistributes weight throughout the machine when it senses an unbalanced load. This ensures more consistent cycle times, minimized vibration and reduced noise.
- The durable design is built with a long-lasting suspension system and a stainless steel wash tub and outer drain.
- Top Load Washers: Heavy-duty components like the stainless steel washtub, all-metal transmission and commercial-grade cabinet finish used to make Speed Queen Top Load Washers help extend the life of the machine. These models are available in 14 and 16 lb. capacities and include the following features:
- Carved 4-vane agitator delivers an industry best 210-degree wash stroke producing unparalleled cleaning results.
- The stainless steel tub become smoother with every wash eliminating any pill, snag or fray on clothes.
Speed Queen Coin Dryers
- Stack Tumble Dryers: Use half the floor space in your vended laundry and receive double the capacity of a single pocket tumble dryer with Speed Queen’s Stack Tumble Dryer. One of Speed Queen’s most innovative features is the patented oval cylinder perforation which solves a serious problem of stray screws entering the dryer sweep sheets and damaging clothes. This model is available in 30 and 45 lb. capacity and are built with the following features:
- Easy-to-clean lint compartment.
- Fewer moving parts which translates to less maintenance problems and less wear.
- High performance heater box heater box increases energy efficiency, reduces dryer time and makes for a more comfortable operating environment.
- Axial airflow patter with a sealed cylinder rims deliver the fastest and most efficient drying results.
- Single gas, electric and exhaust hookup make for an easy, less expensive installation.
- Tumble Dryers: Built with many of the same features of the Stack Tumble Dryers, the Single Pocket Tumble Dryer is also made with fewer moving parts and available in 25, 30, 35, 50, 55 and 75 lb. capacities. Machine specifics include:
- 55 lb. capacity model features a concentrated axial airflow pattern and a sealed cylinder rims ensuring maximum air utilization and energy savings.
- 55 lb. model fits through a 36" door opening and is 10" shorter than our 50 lb. unit making it a great option for vended laundries looking to maximize space.
- Single Dryers: The industry leading 2.06 sq. ft. door opening is the largest in the industry making it extremely easy for customers to load and unload dryers. Plus, the reversible door design accommodates every vended laundry layout. This model is available in 18 lb. capacity and including the following features:
- Durable galvanixed steel cylinder with extra-large 7 cu. Ft. of volume for superior strength and longevity.
- Efficient dryer heating using 25,000 BTUs in gas models and 5,320 Watts for electric models.
- Extended Tumble: This unique features eliminates wrinkling by switching from a regular dry to a 2-minute tumble at 20 minute intervals if the door remains shut.
- Stack Dryers: With twice the drying capacity in half the floor space and combined with extra capacity for large load, Speed Queen’s Stack Dryers allow for maximum productivity. The 18 lb. model has similar features as the Single Dryers including:
- 06 sq. ft. door opening
- 10-degree tilt control panel making it easier on customers so they don’t have to bend down to start the machine.
Speed Queen Stack Washer/Dryer
One of the benefits of the vertical stack washer/dryer design is it utilizes the same connections and hook ups required by standard washers and dryers making installation a breeze. The stack design is available in 21.5 and 18 lb. washer and dryer capacities, respectively and include the following features:
- Balancing Technology: Receive a more consistent cycle time, minimized vibration and reduced noise as the balancing technology redistributes unbalanced loads.
- Industry Leading 440 G-Force Final Spin: This helps remove moisture in each load translating to lower dry times for customers.
- 5 times less noise helping create a soothing environment for vended laundry customers.
- 30 percent larger coin box helping you save time when collecting coins.
Learn more about all of the benefits of outfitting your coin laundry with Speed Queen washers and dryers by contacting us online or calling one of our coin laundry experts at 1-800-688-0020.